Holiday Greeting

  • Mark/JW
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      To all my Patriots Buds ...

      Merry Christmas and a Happy Patriots New Year ... I
      know you have all been nice, some a little naughty,
      but for the most part nice! Here is wishing that you
      get everything you want under your Christmas tree!

      Me ... I asked for a trip to see my favorite team play
      in February!

      Mark

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250