Re: [patriotzip] Gil Santos - Lost his fastball

  • George R
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2004
      ***** C'mon, Bob. You KNOW I'm better that either of them! ;-)

      George
      ge <bobg@...> wrote:
      He is always getting information wrong.

      I noticed this too...wrong yard line, wrong yardage on plays.  Shame.

      I think he should
      > be replaced by Dale Arnold.

      God, no.  I can't stand Arnold.  I would rather try and lure former Celtic
      announcer Howard David back from Miami.  David did a great job of calling SB
      XXXVI for the national radio broadcast.

      Bob G

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Bob George
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2004
        That I do!  Now, if Gino goes with Gil, who's your sidekick?

        Bob G

        I noticed this too...wrong yard line, wrong yardage on plays.  Shame.

        I think he should
        > be replaced by Dale Arnold.

        God, no.  I can't stand Arnold.  I would rather try and lure former Celtic
        announcer Howard David back from Miami.  David did a great job of calling SB
        XXXVI for the national radio broadcast.

        Bob G

        ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

        Do you Yahoo!?
        The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?

      • George R
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2004
          ***** I'm taking Ron Jaworski. He's articulate, has energy; and knows the game.

          George