LPC: Patriots at Cleveland ... at Zip's!

  • Randy Z. Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hello Folks,

      This Sunday will be my final opportunity this season to open my home for the gathering of Patriotic fans sharing some Revelry and Hospitality.  The game begins at 1:00 and so the 'lots' around my home will open at noon for folks to gather and stake claime to a viewing zone.  I'll have a standard assortment of beverages and edibles to welcome folks and as always there will be a featured room with more intense viewing and at least one back up locale for the less devout fans as needed.  Monty has had to bow out but a fair number of list folks will hopefully enjoy the day and game with us.  An off list RSVP is appreciated if you will be attending.  Requests for directions to me off list will also be handled.