Re: [patriotzip] LPC - Long Weekend

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
      In a message dated 11/30/04 11:10:55 PM EST, PatsWickedPissah@... writes:

      << No problem. BB said it was a "stomach ache". She should be ready to go
      against Cleveland.

      -p (maybe a bit too focused on football)

      Laughter is always the best medicine, in my opinion anyway. And that made me
      laugh!
      LISA
    • George R
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
        ***** ROFLMAO! Great line, Phil!

        ***** I told the folks at work that the doctor planned to operate at noon on Sunday, but I directed him to finish it by 1 AM so that I could get home for the Pats game! :-)  ( I think some of them believed me!) ;-)

        George

        PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
        In a message dated 11/30/04 10:08:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, bruschifan1@... writes:

        Hope she's back on her feet again soon!
        Karen

        No problem.  BB said it was a "stomach ache".  She should be ready to go against Cleveland.

        -p (maybe a bit too focused on football)

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Doug Penney
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
          Gee, how did you get that much info from him?

          Not sure if I've even met you or your wife as I'm only the most
          infrequent visitor at Randy's and I've never been to an actual Pats'
          game but I can keep some fingers crossed for her speedy recovery
          anyway!

          Doug

        • rob.bosch@rcn.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
            Stomach ache? That's far too detailed for Belichick. I think
            she would go on the injury report with " mid-torso pain".

            -Rob