Re: LPC - Long Weekend

  • yarleey
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2004
      Sorry to hear that george. I hope she gets better soon and be the
      same as before.
      Bhagath.
      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Sue Von Iderstine" <suevon@a...>
      wrote:
      > Sorry to hear that, George. Hope she's feeling better soon!
      >
      > Sue

      But surgery
      > is surgery, and I won't be comfortable until that recovery is
      complete.

      > George
      > ** Belichick IS NFL Coach of the Year! **
      > ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **
      >

      > Do you Yahoo!?
      > The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!

      email to:

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Service.
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
        In a message dated 11/30/04 11:10:55 PM EST, PatsWickedPissah@... writes:

        << No problem. BB said it was a "stomach ache". She should be ready to go
        against Cleveland.

        -p (maybe a bit too focused on football)

        Laughter is always the best medicine, in my opinion anyway. And that made me
        laugh!
        LISA
      • George R
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
          ***** ROFLMAO! Great line, Phil!

          ***** I told the folks at work that the doctor planned to operate at noon on Sunday, but I directed him to finish it by 1 AM so that I could get home for the Pats game! :-)  ( I think some of them believed me!) ;-)

          George

          PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
          In a message dated 11/30/04 10:08:42 PM Eastern Standard Time, bruschifan1@... writes:

          Hope she's back on her feet again soon!
          Karen

          No problem.  BB said it was a "stomach ache".  She should be ready to go against Cleveland.

          -p (maybe a bit too focused on football)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          click here

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Doug Penney
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
            Gee, how did you get that much info from him?

            Not sure if I've even met you or your wife as I'm only the most
            infrequent visitor at Randy's and I've never been to an actual Pats'
            game but I can keep some fingers crossed for her speedy recovery
            anyway!

            Doug

          • rob.bosch@rcn.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2004
              Stomach ache? That's far too detailed for Belichick. I think
              she would go on the injury report with " mid-torso pain".

              -Rob