Re: [patriotzip] Lousy weather tomorrow

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2004
      I have always felt that bad weather has worked in our favor.  And we have extremely tough fans, so, we are able to make a difference by being a presense even in tough weather conditions.  I also think that the CB situation is going to improve this weekend.  Time will tell.
      LISA
      Does that translate to 30 carries for Corey?
      Mostly between the tackles?

      The key could be the O-line.
      And confusing Boller.

      As someone attending the game I'm not happy with the weather (one inch of rain at below 50 degrees) but I do think it helps the Patriots.  Boller 'might' have been able to have some success passing against our depleted CB corps but bad weather will limit his success.  Conversely, Brady is one of the best bad weather passers I've ever seen.  And as you've said, we have Dillon.

      -p