Re: [patriotzip] Possible Deion sighting...

  • Buh Buh KEn
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 26, 2004
      I probably should have rephrased that and thanks to the people who pointed
      it out to me. By slump I was not talking about Graham's ability or
      performance as a pass catcher simply that he did not have many catches at
      all. I know he went at least one game with no catches.

      I agree, Graham is an excellent blocker and when we need him to stay in and
      block he will and his recpetions will suffer.

      We may need some help keeping Suggs out of the backfield this week so Graham
      may have limited numbers this week.

      Buh Buh KEn