RE: [patriotzip] Re: Gay and Samuel...

  • Buh Buh KEn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2004
      I saw on the news ticker during the games today that Poole will play, so
      that is good news. He may not be 100%, according to my guess, and that he
      was "rushed" back with Gay and Samuel hurt.

      In no way do I feel Poole is not healthy enough to play but my guess is the
      coaching staff would like to see him closer to 100% before playing again.

      Chris McAllister is out for the Ravens so more chances for Brady to torch
      PrimeTime!

      Buh Buh KEn