Brady On Letterman Tonight

  • George R
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      ***** Brady Ladies, take a nap this evening so that you can stay up to watch The Late Show!

      Brady On Letterman

      Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady will be on David Letterman tonight, and
      according to Brady there was little being said, and as usual Letterman
      had some unusual task prepared.  Apparently the host had the Superbowl
      MVP throwing footballs at the speeding cabs going by.   "I didn't do a
      lot of talking," Brady told reporters yesterday. "I was throwing
      footballs at cabs and embarrassing myself."  Brady also said that hitting a
      cab in stride is a bit more difficult than a wide receiver.  "[My
      completion percentage to the cabs] was poor. We wouldn't be winning any games
      if I was throwing the ball like that.  I was surprised. [The cabs were]
      pretty quick."  These stunts aren't new.  Adam Vinatieri appeared on
      Letterman after Superbowl XXXVI and had to kick a football to an adjacent
      parking lot where Donald Trump was waiting to catch it.

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!