Re: Ostend's Awards - Bills

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004
      If Colvin is fully healed, putting him on IR would serve no purpose.
      They must feel that what he needs is to get back his confidence, his
      reflexes, his football instincts. You don't get that on IR. He needs
      to get on the field and play.
      I do agree, that if his performance is a detriment to the team, he
      shouldn't be out there. You can always use the roster spot for a more
      effective player. That's a valid argument. They must feel that using
      him sparingly will help get him back to where he was (or close to it)
      for next year.

      fdb