Re: [patriotzip] (no subject)

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2004
      The NFL requires teams to declare who's inactive an hour before the game.  Josh Reed was inactive, but I don't whether the Patriots brass was sure he would be when they had to declare their own inactives.  It's not totally out of the realm of possibility that when Buffalo turned out not to have their regular third wide receiver, the Patriots chose to try to get through the game without Samuel.

      PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
      Asante Samuel's situation also is up in the air. He was replaced in the
      lineup Sunday night by Earthwind Moreland, but after the game coach Bill
      Belichick said Samuel could have played, leading to speculation that Samuel
      was being disciplined.

      Samuel, who injured his shoulder in the first quarter of the St. Louis game
      Nov. 7, would only tell reporters that they had to ask Belichick why he was
      out. He did have an ice pack on his right arm in the locker room after
      Sunday night's game.
      *********
      Now the above comes from Cafardo who's job is to KNOW the Patriots but we all know what an incompetent buffoon he is, so it begs the question...'sup with 'Sante?

      -p