LPC: Re: [patriotzip] In pleasant Review

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      You are in fact reaching a large volume of people with a roughly 87 (Givens not Coates) lurker mode.  I do request of folks they do their utmost to keep the posts towards Pats related topics albeit a somewhat stretched with various NFL/Pats related content making a worthy sidebar.  I do request that off topic commentary be done off list to ease the email load on folks whom are seeking a pure Pats list.  There is another pats list available through a separate server which does meander a fair bit from the topic if you'd prefer connections with those fine folk.

      *IF* a topic meanders much I ask folks to try and put in the header:
      "LPC" for low Patriot Contant
      or if absolutely necessary
      NPC for no Patriot Content