Re: A Playuh!

  • Bill Beaulac
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      From: "George R" <patsfangr@...>

      >Law's Houston-based agent, Carl Poston, confirmed the injury
      > yesterday, while indicating that Law would seek a second opinion. "Ty
      doesn't
      > feel it's that bad," Poston told the newspaper, who also said the
      > broken bone was across the top of Law's foot. "He'd like to be able to get
      > back out there and play as soon as possible, but we've got to make sure
      > he's 100 percent before he gets back on the field."
      >
      > ***** One thing we know for certain, if there's a way for him to fight his
      way back onto the field, he'll do it. There is nothing but warrior in this
      guy as far as the game is concerned. We're facing one hell of a challenge
      without him.

      Boy, I was POSITIVE that George would have figured
      he'd just as soon prop his leg on his WALYT and feed
      his family.

      -bill (pass the syrup to the guy that wanted nothing to do with Ty not long
      ago.)