Pats at St Louis...at Zip's...one of Two Final Tailgate Events!

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004

      Greetings and Salutations once again!

      The Patriots travel to St. Louis this Sunday (November 7) and as such I'll be opening my home to some social revelry surrounding the Patriot game.  Having just recoverred from a rather large gala at my abode, I am requesting a firm RSVP for this gala that I may be best prepared to help us avenge our first loss in 399 days!  The game begins at 4:15 and the lots to my home will open at 1:00.  As always there will be an assortment of food and beverage options as well as good company.  The main focus is of course the game but an auxiliary room with a television allows for the less zealous to enjoy the event as well.  So drop me an rsvp if you will be joining us to watch the Pats return their climb to the top of the AFC- and ultimately (hopefully) more.

      Go Pats!
      Randy/Zip