The Autopsy

  • George R
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      ***** The biggest concerns after our first loss in the last 22 games has to be for our health. So many key players are down, as of the end of this game, that we'd be in the worst shape we've ever been in at a single point in time if some of them can't return next week. Branch, Light, Dillon, Pass, and Ashworth on Offense. Our game 1 starting CBs, and Randall Gay on Defense. We are a mess, folks.

      ***** This was only one loss, and, of itself, means nothing. But the injury situation is potentially a full blown disaster!

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?