Re: [patriotzip] You Are The DC

  • George R
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 30, 2004
      ***** One of Brady's strongest assets is that he has quick feet. He makes short moves in any direction faster than most QBs in the game. Put him on a straight away, and he can be timed with an hourglass. But he can avoid tackles by skipping from side to side, or moving up in pocket, with the best of them. He's saved himself time countless times with those moves, then made those critical completions we've come to view as routine for him.

      George

      PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
      In a message dated 10/30/04 9:49:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alaric02@... writes:

      In your example Tom rolled left when the Pats planned for the force and had walled it off so he rolled left and then set up before throwing deep.  That's not really rolling left and throwing on the run.  THe reason I list it for Tom is that while any QB has trouble throwing while moving on the run to their non-throwing arm side, Tom is particularly a target fro thsi because of his speed bieng in par with continental drift.

      The speed issue is an ongoing joke but I watched the Hawaii QB challenge for 2 years where Brady was one of the fastest guys thru the obstical course.  My conclusion is that he's as 'fast' running left as any non-scrambler QB.

      -p

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Get unlimited calls to

      U.S./Canada