Re: [patriotzip] How The Franchise Was Saved

  • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2004
      In a message dated 10/27/04 6:11:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, alaric02@... writes:

      So what exactly did your future prediction have to do with the franchise saving?

      *** In my view, a natural segue to the present based on what could have happened to BB had not events intervened early.  I'm not sure that BB was in the dire jeopardy that Ron Borges claims; he states that Kraft woulda fired BB had game 3 of 2001 been a loss.  I seriously doubt that the decision would have been anywhere near that precipitous.

      On a different question I credit Parcells and Drew Bledsoe both for stimulating widespread interest in the doormat Pats.

        PRetty much nothing but another opportunity to throw a kick at Drew and those whom

      can respect the good things he did for us even amidst our fortune that Drew is gone and Brady leads this team.  Maybe someday you can get on the wagon for this team's performance and let go of the things past.  There's a host of things gone bad for this team and if you want a QB whom deserves the drubbing I'd think Eason would be more deserving fare.

      ***  Not an Eason fan.  I appreciate Drew Bledsoe much more than Eason.

      As for your list, I give Orthwein a ton of credit ashe kept his promise to sell here local when he and his own group were lobbying for a St. Louis team.

      I agree.

      -p