Re: [patriotzip] My daughter the Pats Fan!!!

  • Sue Von Iderstine
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2004

       LOL...George!!!

      Go Pats!!!

      Sue
      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 10/26/04 17:47:49
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] My daughter the Pats Fan!!!

      ***** Now THAT kind of "political commentary" is definitely welcomed here, Sue! :-)

      George

      Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:

      I just wanted to share a story that some of you might get a kick out of.  In school today my son got to vote in a mock election, so he came home all excited.  He asked his 3 year old sister who she would vote for.  I'm proud to say that her first choice was Tom Brady.  When told she couldn't vote for Tom Brady, she said Tedy Bruschi.  Her third choice was Adam Vinatieri.  Just wanted to let you know I'm bringing my kids up right...lol.

      GO PATS!!!

      Sue
      Blacksheep Creations

      Do you Yahoo!?