Re: [patriotzip] Throwback Logo

  • Sue Von Iderstine
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2004
      I don't know what you're looking for, but I have this one.  I made a PSP tube of it so I can put it on any background you want, or if you use PSP I can send you the tube file...I don't know how high resolution you would be able to get since the original "Pat"  was made before there was a lot of computerized images.

      Hope this helps...

      Go Pats!!!

      Sue