Pats at Pitt - Tailgate at Zip's Patriotic Shrine

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Hello folks,

      As usual, I will host a gathering to savor the Pats game at Pittsburgh on Halloween.  The game begins at 4:15 and I'll welcome guests anytime after 2:00.  I do wish to give a cautinary note that this tailgate will be a bit different than most.  Due to a rather significant Halloween celebration the night before, the shrine will not be in full presentation form and my own hospitality attempts may run a trifle lower than  the typical.  I'm not warding folks off, just giing a discalimer on reduced expectations.  As such folks are encouraged to consider 'packing in' their own supplies for this one game hiatus on my end.  I will of course keep the celebratory champagne on tap along with some form of undefeated Jambalya offering.  Anything other than this will be purely based on fortune from the night before's festivities.

      The following week's game in St Louis will have us back to normal form.