Run the ball.

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2004
      I know it all worked out for us but if we didn't get a miracle catch by
      Bethel the Seahawks were going to get the ball back with 2 timeouts, the 2
      minute warning and decent field position. The least they could have done
      was run it on 1st and 2nd when they got the ball with under 3.

      Please, Charlie Weis, we need to run the ball next time. You've been
      doing so good at calling more running plays too.

      =================
      Christopher Robert Woods
      chris@...
    • George R
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2004
        ***** Yes, Chris. But with this team, there's always an "if we didn't". But we DO. Every time. We DO! :-)

        George (enjoyed another "lucky Patriots win"!) ;-)

        Christopher Robert Woods <chris@...> wrote:

        I know it all worked out for us but if we didn't get a miracle catch by
        Bethel the Seahawks were going to get the ball back with 2 timeouts, the 2
        minute warning and decent field position.  The least they could have done
        was run it on 1st and 2nd when they got the ball with under 3.

        Please, Charlie Weis, we need to run the ball next time.  You've been
        doing so good at calling more running plays too.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • rockmaul74@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2004
          i actually liked the pass to bethal. first time ive liked a weiss call in awhile. :)