That Alexander guy

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2004
      NFL Network had St. Louis vs Seattle as their Game of the Week review on Friday.   That behomoth Alexander had the chance to grind out a win by a third down conversion...twice...and failed to gain 1 yard each time.  Then with a chance to simply run the ball three times and leave the Rams with only thiry seconds...Holmgren opted to Pass on first down...where's the love and confidence?

      I think like the Dungy/Indy phenomenon, teams are likely too stupid to adopt a four pass second half even when it's the right thing to do....

      Thinks another advantage is knowing teams feel obliged to throw in this era of the NFL.  This won't work on the Ravens but I think putting the pressure on Hassleback to make a key error looms more and more likely as game day approaches.