Re: [patriotzip] Possible WR help...

  • George R
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2004
      ***** Uh oh. Replacing Bethel?

      George

      frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      From patriots.com today...

      Speculation persists that the Patriots may make a roster move to help
      remedy the team's depleted receiving corps. Veteran wide receiver
      Bobby Shaw was released by Buffalo on Wednesday, and according to
      published reports was present at Gillette Stadium Thursday.

      "Well, he is available," Belichick said of Shaw. "It is a possibility.
      I wouldn't rule [a roster move] out. I wouldn't say that it would
      definitely happen either. So, maybe."

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?