Re: OK, what's the deal with Bethel?

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
      One of the papers had some comments by Johnson and BB today (can't
      remember which paper). It was reported a couple days ago that Bethel
      didn't know why he was deactivated. He said something to the effect
      that he must not have practiced to BB's expectations or something.
      Uncharacteristically, BB responded, saying something like, if a player
      doesn't realize what his problems are, it's unlikely that he can solve
      them. After a similar issue last year, it's sounding more and more
      like he may not be long for this team.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Robert Woods