Re: [patriotzip] 12th Man was very evident

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      At the stadium it felt as if we were a bit spotty.  Loud when a few situations demanded and certainly very much so BUT for the bulk of the game it felt as if the crowd was searching for when they could/would be loud.  A fun crowd and great day but more trepidation than I expected.  We handled it like the Pats :) which is to say we were not a dominantly noisy and steady crowd which blew the opposition out of the stadium.  We rose to the occasion on the few key plays necessary.

      A little hoarse this am,