Re: [patriotzip] Fins to Foxboro - Keys to Victory

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2004
      In a message dated 10/8/04 9:46:48 AM EST, LLJ7366 writes:

      << My prediction is Pats 24 Dolphins 10. I am never right though, so, I
      don't even know why I keep trying! :)
      See you on Sunday morning.
      Lisa >>

      Does anyone remember this email?? It is my first time ever being correct!
      WOW! Because of the four redzone stomps, my score worked out. What a fun time!
      On to next week, bring it on Seattle!