Re: [patriotzip] Patriots Opponents Excuse Generator

  • Mark/JW
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10 8:29 PM
      Rich,

      Here is mine ...

      "I'm upset . Our team is superior to the Patriots, who
      are lucky. If not for the weather we would have won
      the game. How can they be the better team, when we
      have more all pros? What are we going to do with all
      our reservations now? I don't care if they have Tom
      Brady , we're still the better team. We just beat
      ourselves."

      Mark
      --- Rich Carreiro <rlcarr@...>

      http://vote.yahoo.com