Re: I guess Seely was not happy.

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
      Good point about Chatham. I guess he can come off the PUP next week.

      I read a suggestion that they may give a call to J.J. Stokes again, or
      former Dullfin James McKnight, if they have a WR shortage. I would
      think that if they can field four for this week, they may just sit
      tight, especially if Faulk is available. And, there is always Michael
      Jennings.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Z Pierce" <alaric02@s...> wrote:
      > I would say this may also be indicative of the need for an
      additional WR given ourinjury situation. Matt Chatham should be ready
      to return in one week and he is a special teams monster whom we have
      been missing. I also have not heard the name Larry Izzo as often as
      usual this year.

      > What will we do with the roster spot....
      >
      > Zip

      Service.
    • Bob George
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
        More than one measly tackle. He got torched late in the Super Bowl and
        nearly cost the Patriots a shutout against Buffalo. The only reason he made
        the team at all this year was because of the injury to Guss Scott.

        Bob G

        > FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The New England Patriots released second-year
        > safety Shawn Mayer today.
        >
        > Boy, you miss one measly tackle... ;)
        >
        > fdb
        >

        > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email
        to:

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2004
          Just a little sarcasm, regarding his stumbling attempt at McGee on his
          98 yd KO return Sunday. I agree, he's never been near the top of the
          depth chart.

          fdb