Re: [patriotzip] Re: Playing the Dolphins

  • George R
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 5, 2004
      PatsWickedPissah@... wrote:
      In a message dated 10/5/04 12:04:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kalastos@... writes:

      I have to say that if it does come down to a game 5 in the ALDS, I'll
      be watching the Sox rather than the Pats

      Apostate!

      -p (voting for capital punishment)

      ***** Seconded! Can we have a roll call, or will a vote by affirmation lock this up?

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 9, 2004
        YIKES! I know, I was starting to sweat it that I had jinxed us!
        BUT... I did not! Thank goodness!
        LISA