Re: Playing the Dolphins

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 5, 2004
      Our depth at WR is certainly a strength. If we have trouble fielding
      enough wide outs on Sunday, we may activate both Faulk and Pass, both
      good receivers out of the backfield (assuming Faulk is ready to go).
      They could probably play these guys in the slot on accasion. We can
      also activate Jennings from the PS (I think he's still there) to
      replace Johnson's speed.

      Just some ideas...
      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Z Pierce" <alaric02@s...> wrote:
      > So I'll ruminate a bit more on my expected keys to victory while
      asking as I did last week for various thoughts on how we should best
      prepare/approach the Miami Dolpins visit to Foxboro.

      > The 0-4 Dolphins have in fact been in most of their games with a
      defense which is surviving an amazing amount of turnovers to hold the
      game close. This defense is still a high quality unit and can be a
      scoring defense if considerable offensive caution isn't in effect.

      > The Dolphins offense is woeful. A beleagured running back corps is
      highlighted by a poor offensive line. Neither QB seems able to avoid
      considerable turnover and their targets are fairly limitted.

      > Chambers and Mc Michaels can both be dangerous and our affinity for
      giving up yards between the 20s could give them the motivational
      impetus to be slightly more dangerous.

      > No doubt we are a fare better team but we are dinged up a fair bit
      on offense with possible injuries to prevent Brown, Branch, Johnson
      and Patten from being ready to play the game...not to mention Watson
      already being gone. If we are not balanced Zach Thomas will be
      mieeting Corey Dillon often and not to our benefit.

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 9, 2004
        YIKES! I know, I was starting to sweat it that I had jinxed us!
        BUT... I did not! Thank goodness!
        LISA