Re: [patriotzip] Playing the Dolphins

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 5, 2004
      Well first we are New England - not a city! ;-)

      The sad reality imo is that if baseball goes to a game 5, it will be played Sunday afternoon.  Thus the World Champion New England Patriots will be challenging for an all time NFL record as well as sustaining their current unbeaten streak for this season. yet they will potentially be second fiddle in the local media and a fair number of fans.   I'd love for the Sox to win and win and win all the way through to a World Series Victory - I just fear it will demonstrate how poorly the vast majority of 'Patriot fans" deserve this marvelous team we are experiencing.

      You'll hear it at my Tailgate toast this week but the basic message is we better be prepared to demonstrate our fandom above and beyond all doubt in the Razor because this Patriot team deserves it.

      A Pats fan first and foremost,

      Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 10:23 AM
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Playing the Dolphins

      What ... there's a football game on?  Listening to the
      freakin radio ... you'd never know it.

      God I wonder about this city at times.  :(

      Monty

    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 9, 2004
        YIKES! I know, I was starting to sweat it that I had jinxed us!
        BUT... I did not! Thank goodness!
        LISA