Bethel's Injury

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      I've watched the play a bunch of times, and whatever
      it was, I don't think it was a knee. I think it's
      a groin injury.

      He chases down Fletcher and grabs him. Johnson's knees are on the
      ground and sliding and then Neal blasts Fletcher. Neal definitely
      does not touch Johnson's legs. At the end of the play you see Johnson
      roll over and grab his crotch. I think the dragging knee pulled his
      legs apart and caused some type of groin injury.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...