Re: Neal

  • Mark/JW
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      The Branch play was a freak thing, but the one today
      he blasted the ball out of Fletchers hnads. Both
      plays were 100% hustle.

      I don't know if you noticed how Neal picked up the
      blitz and flattended the blitzer. I find it very
      interesting that Andruzzi is at LG.

      --- Christopher Robert Woods <chris@...>

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail