Re: [patriotzip] Jed Weaver

  • rob.bosch@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Yep Randy, I remember it well. Weaver burned Bruschi and
      caught a TD in the end zone. This guy is actually not a bad
      player, and seems to be a pretty darn solid pick up
      considering the time of the year he was acquired. He had
      almost 500 yards receiving for the 49'ers last year, which
      isn't too shabby. I'm really upset about the Watson injury,
      but at least the Pats picked up a serviceable replacement.

      As for Watson, it is really a shame he got hurt. And if it's
      an ACL, he won't be ready to play for about a year. Even
      then, it is usually two years before players start feeling
      themselves after the surgery. All in all not a good thing.
      He needed all the time he could get on the playing field,
      and he'll get anything but that in the upcoming months.

      -Rob (trying to forget my dreams of a potent two tight end
      offense).