Re: [patriotzip] A little off topic...

  • chris dressler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hall's lip is an infection from stitches that he received last week.

      frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:
      ... but I got a chuckle out of this. I was reviewing injury reports
      for my fantasy team today and saw this.

      Excuse me... but what is Dante Hall's injury?

      Kansas City Chiefs:
      Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
      William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
      Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
      Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
      John Browning DT Probable Foot
      Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
      Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
      Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
      Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
      Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle

      Sprained lips?!?!

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • frankdanabrewster
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        Saw that on the 'net tonight. Didn't mean to make light of it, but it
        did seem odd. Not something you see on the injury report every day.

        Check out Dr. Z's comments regarding the #32 Miami Dullfins on SI's
        power rankings. I guess I just needed a good laugh this week.

        fdb