A little off topic...

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      ... but I got a chuckle out of this. I was reviewing injury reports
      for my fantasy team today and saw this.

      Excuse me... but what is Dante Hall's injury?

      Kansas City Chiefs:
      Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
      William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
      Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
      Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
      John Browning DT Probable Foot
      Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
      Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
      Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
      Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
      Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle

      Sprained lips?!?!
    • chris dressler
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hall's lip is an infection from stitches that he received last week.

        frankdanabrewster <frank.dana@...> wrote:
        ... but I got a chuckle out of this. I was reviewing injury reports
        for my fantasy team today and saw this.

        Excuse me... but what is Dante Hall's injury?

        Kansas City Chiefs:
        Kris Wilson TE Out Ankle
        William Bartee CB Questionable Neck
        Eddie Kennison WR Questionable Hamstring
        Samie Parker WR Questionable Hamstring
        John Browning DT Probable Foot
        Omar Easy RB Probable Knee
        Dante Hall WR Probable Lips
        Shaunard Harts S Probable Neck
        Vonnie Holliday DE Probable Groin
        Priest Holmes RB Probable Ankle

        Sprained lips?!?!

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • frankdanabrewster
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          Saw that on the 'net tonight. Didn't mean to make light of it, but it
          did seem odd. Not something you see on the injury report every day.

          Check out Dr. Z's comments regarding the #32 Miami Dullfins on SI's
          power rankings. I guess I just needed a good laugh this week.

          fdb