Re: [patriotzip] Arizona Trip Recap

  • Michael J.King Sr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      At 02:37 PM 9/29/2004, Monty Rodrigues wrote:
      For those of you that might be interested ...

      Okay ... here's my version of the Arizona Recap.

      It's kinda long ... and hopefully it doesn't bore
      anyone.  Pictures are all on the same site.

      Damn fine recap old bean. Thanks for the kind words. More photos of me in one day than over the past 15 years! I look forward to next years trip. Sunday can't come to soon!!
      Later.Mike