Re: [patriotzip] Look forward to seeing you in Buffallo

  • Randy Z Pierce
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
      While I'll be hosting again at my own home Pats Shrine, I just want to give a nod to Murphy's crew and the Chowdah Gang.  I have had the limitted fortune to connect with a few of these folks at the Razor's Edge and a finer bunch of Pats fans sin't readily available.  Great guys and very devoted to our Pats.  I strongly encourage anyone to stop by their perch and share hospitality.

      Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 9:35 AM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Look forward to seeing you in Buffallo

      Once again the Patriots are makeing a trip to our backyard and once
      again my fan club, the Patriots fan club of Rochester, NY is teaming
      up with Doug and his Murphysfans out of Northern Virginia to reclaim
      what is rightfully ours!

      Thats right, the last time the Pats made the trip out here they were
      embarrassed by the BiLLLLs and it will be sweet to watch them exact
      some much deserved revenge!. Ralph Wilson Stadium will once again
      become "Gillette West"

      So if your coming to the game on 10/3 please be sure to stop by and
      say hi. We are expecting close to 100 Patriots fans! And when you
      do..Ask for Chowdah!

      For more information visit either of our websites www.patriotsny.com
      or www.murphysfans.com

      Look forward to seeing you there and remember

      PAAAATTTRRRIIIOOOTTTSSSSS RUUUUUUUUUULLLLLEEEEE!!!