Important Letter for patriotzip Members

  • af8fwu56
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2004
      Welcome to the largest home for discount medication on the planet.
      No prescription is needed EVER.
      Confidentiality and quality are all assured.
      All medications are 70% off retail price.
      Please visit us by copying and pasting the following link into your web browser
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254
      Visit now do not miss out this is your one chance
      We have all medications for the following ailments and more!
      Angina
      Arthritis
      Antibiotics
      Anxiety Relief
      Allergy Medications
      Breast Cancer
      Diuretic
      Epilepsy
      Stroke / Heart Attack
      Headaches
      Men's Health
      Osteoporosis
      Pain Relief Medications
      Diabetes
      Addiction Relief for smoking habits
      Sleeping Disorders
      Blood Pressure
      Anti Depressant
      Cholesterol
      Weight Loss
      Upset Stomach
      Muscle Relaxant
      We have all the name brand medications all without the need for a prescription
      If you need any of the above medications or suffer from any of the above
      Copy and paste this link into your web browser
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254
      If you do not use that exact link you will not receive a discount
      Do not miss out this is your last chance
      http://www.poke12.biz/?wid=100254

    • kujdqbzaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2004
        Debt consolidation is important.
        You can minimize bills and live happier
        If you are in the hole we can get you out.
        Just give us a try

        http://xolwed.com/adehu
        please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

        Debt relief is here at last.
        We specialize in debt consolidation.
        See why thousands of people use our services.
        We will provide a better future for you.

        copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
        http://xolwed.com/adghu

        You must act now. Do not live with any more debt
        We will clear all of your debt through consolidation.
        This is your one chance check us out now.
        http://xolwed.com/adfhu
        Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

        Your last chance for a debt free future is now, do not miss out.

        http://xolwed.com/adfhu

      • epgsjwviiddf
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2004
          We work with anyone and everyone. If you are in financial distress we will help.
          People receive Better loans at better interest rates, and now is your only opportunity.
          Be sure to take advantage of 40 year low interest rates.

          http://rara-avis.info/atrhu

          Take thirty seconds and save thousands on your home loan.
          http://rara-avis.info/atrhu