Re: [patriotzip] Re: Postons' contract oversight could cost Kevin Winslow $5M

  • George R
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22, 2004
      ***** Mark, Mark, Mark. Please note the " ;-) "   I wasn't serious. The "injury prone" thing has been a running joke here since the very unfunny freak injury to Robert Edwards.

      George

      Mark/JW <packy001@...> wrote:
      Totally disagree ... If he was that injury prone, he
      never would have been drafted that high. All of those
      top 10 contracts have high incentives built in, some
      of which are totally unreachable. It gives the player
      more "respect" when they get these high dollar
      potential contracts.

      A broken leg ... who can predict a broken leg!

      I don't remember Winslow being injury prone at Miami.
      Now Watson ... thats the knock on him.

      http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=1885537

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • PatsWickedPissah@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 23, 2004
        In a message dated 9/23/04 6:30:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, nancyandmiguel@... writes:

        'splain like Ricky Ricardo used to say the word
        explain. Desi Arnaz and I are both Hispanic. I get it.

        "Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do!"

        -p (geezer)