Great Site

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2004
      Hi there,
      How's it going? :-)
      I just thought some of you might be interested to know, that there
      is this great sports site that recently got started a few months ago
      (about 8 months old to be exact), who are looking for some
      knowledgeable posters, to help fill the void. It's a really friendly
      community, and the people who are behind site, are extremely
      friendly and helpful. The site covers everything sports...including
      general forums, and off-topic areas. But, I just thought I would let
      you know this, in case you're interested.
      Here's the link to the site where you can reach it:
      FORUMS PAGE: http://www.ptpsportsnetwork.com/forums/index.php?act=idx
      Anyway, I truely appreciate your time, and courtesy. I hope you take
      the time to join
      Thanks! :-)
      take care,