RE: [patriotzip] Patriot-Friendly bar(s) in NYC???

  • Laureen Mazalewski Modder
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
      Hi Mike -

      Best place I've been to is the Riviera Cafe (West Village) - it's more of a
      Sox bar, but lots of Pats fans too. Or if you're feeling adventurous, you
      could join us over at Black Bear in Hoboken (3rd and Washington) - I'm there
      for all away games.

      There's another Sox bar, The Venus Bar, which is on 58th and 1st and I
      imagine they would have a strong Pats contingent. I also hear the Gin Mill
      (upper east?) and Park Avenue Country Club (Union Square) are good with a
      mix of all fans.

      Laureen