Re: Roster Cuts

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
      I guess they have confidence in PK, to not put him on IR and cut the
      other three. T-Buck doesn't surprise me. He's had a lackluster pre
      season, and wasn't the answer on punt returns either. Gay over Morton
      shows that they are not too proud to cut someone that they drafted, in
      favor of a RFA. From what I saw, good call.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Z Pierce" <alaric02@s...> wrote:
      > I can't believe we will only have 2 running backs - 3 with Pass at
      FB. I expect several shifts still to come...probably by Wednesdays
      Cap deadline. Buckley was somewhat surprising but apparently a
      tribute to Randall Gaye.

      > Also I bet Justin Kurpeikis is on the practice squad - the line on
      him for 11 total tackles was poor. At the game we were astounded by
      how many plays he made...Klecko should make so many plays at LB!

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2004
        I don't think Kurpeikis is elegible for the Practice
        Squad. This is his third season.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail