Patriots fans wanted!!!

  • wilson_lab
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      Interested in telling us about your favorite team??

      I'm looking for people to participate in an online study through the
      University of Virginia's Psychology Department. We want to hear from
      people like you: diehard fans of teams that have won championships
      in the past year. The study takes about 30-45 minutes, is completely
      confidential, has been approved by UVA's Internal Review Board...but
      we need people like you to participate. We want to learn more about
      people's feelings about sports. (And you have the chance to get
      money for your participation.)

      If you're interested in more info, please get in touch with me
      through my member email address: wilson_lab@....

      thanks! go patriots!

      Sara Algoe
      Graduate Student