Comcast NFL Network

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
      For all of you Comcast Digital folks... they turned on the NFL Network at midnight.  Tune in to Channel 265.

      Mrs. B (who's Cox cable still doesn't have it so she got DirecTV!)
      Just can't get enough Bruschi?
      Visit www.patriotworld.com and
      check out TotallyTedy!
    • Andrew Stack
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
        Well, there goes any semblance of a social life that I might have previously had!