Re: [patriotzip] Cloud released... Miller resigned.

  • Rob Brooks
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
      Didn't we say the same thing about Pass last year at this time? And
      then he ended up back with the team before too long.

      - Rob

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
        They can't wait until Sunday to find out if he can
        play.

        Indy has it worse, they are playing away tonight then
        the short week and a trip to NE

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail