Re: [patriotzip] Cloud released... Miller resigned.

  • Bob George
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
      Must be an attitude thing with Cloud. Does he just not fit in?
      Does anyone know anything about Chapman? Why would they sign someone
      now, instead of waiting for the Sunday deadline?

      Don't understand this. Cloud looked like he played his way onto the roster.

      Bob G
    • Rob Brooks
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
        Didn't we say the same thing about Pass last year at this time? And
        then he ended up back with the team before too long.

        - Rob

        Must be an attitude thing with Cloud. Does he just not fit in?
        Does anyone know anything about Chapman? Why would they sign someone
        now, instead of waiting for the Sunday deadline?

        Don't understand this. Cloud looked like he played his way onto the roster.

        Bob G

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Mark/JW
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004
          They can't wait until Sunday to find out if he can
          play.

          Indy has it worse, they are playing away tonight then
          the short week and a trip to NE

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail