Re: [patriotzip] Thursday's Preseason Game Starts at 6:50PM

  • chris dressler
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
      That is 12:50 my time... I am never going to get to see a game out here... :o)  I will be waking up to my first beer on Sundays at 7am!

      George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:
      ***** Yeah. That's 3:50 Pac Time. "Somebody" has to sneak out of work early tomorrow afternoon! :-)

      George

      astack75@... wrote:
      Sorry if this was already posted.  I just saw this on PatsFans.com
      and verified it on Patriots.com.

      Don't want anyone here showing up to the Razor expecting an 8PM start
      like I was expecting.

      ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • George R
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
        ***** Yeah, poor baby suffering through life in Hawaii! SHUDUUUP! :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
          hehe... I know it sucks so much ;o)

          But I do have to say that before I took this job I was really excited about going to my first home game... now it has to wait.