Directions to 'Full Tilt Full Time' Camp

  • Patti Hayes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      Would someone please tell me where you guys are located pre-game? This is my
      first time to The Razor since I've been on the List, and I'd like to stop by
      today. Oh, and I'm leaving work at noon, so time is of the essence! Thanks
      guys.
      Patti

    • Randy Z Pierce
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        Heylo there!

        The Razor's Edge aka Full Tilt Full Time is most readily found by going to Patriotworld.com and selecting the tailgate options for a descriptive and pictoral tour.  We are ultimately at lot P2 and if facing the Pro-Shop we are towards the left a short bit.  Two white Canopies and the large Blue FTFT banner will give away our spot.  We expect to set up at 3:30 today as a slight delay for Karen's benefit.  Having Al and Karen is to all of our benefits of course. :)

        Hope to see you and many others there for the final tune-up before all the regulars join us!

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
          Thank you so much! Did I mention I saw your name in Canton a couple weeks
          ago?! Looks good there.
          Patti

          >From: "Randy Z Pierce" <alaric02@...>
          >To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [patriotzip] Directions to 'Full Tilt Full Time' Camp
          >Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:54:57 -0400
          >
          >Heylo there!
          >
          >The Razor's Edge aka Full Tilt Full Time is most readily found by going to
          >Patriotworld.com and selecting the tailgate options for a descriptive and
          >pictoral tour. We are ultimately at lot P2 and if facing the Pro-Shop we
          >are towards the left a short bit. Two white Canopies and the large Blue
          >FTFT banner will give away our spot. We expect to set up at 3:30 today as
          >a slight delay for Karen's benefit. Having Al and Karen is to all of our
          >benefits of course. :)
          >
          >Hope to see you and many others there for the final tune-up before all the
          >regulars join us!
          >
          >Go Pats!
          >Zip

        • Andrew Stack
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
            The same Al and Karen that I saw on the Jumbotron tonight with Karen giving props to the FTFT hat!