Thursday's Preseason Game Starts at 6:50PM

  • astack75@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      Sorry if this was already posted. I just saw this on PatsFans.com
      and verified it on Patriots.com.

      Don't want anyone here showing up to the Razor expecting an 8PM start
      like I was expecting.
    • George R
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        ***** Yeah. That's 3:50 Pac Time. "Somebody" has to sneak out of work early tomorrow afternoon! :-)

        George

        astack75@... wrote:
        Sorry if this was already posted.  I just saw this on PatsFans.com
        and verified it on Patriots.com.

        Don't want anyone here showing up to the Razor expecting an 8PM start
        like I was expecting.

        ** & The Patriots dynasty has begun! **

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • chris dressler

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
            ***** Yeah, poor baby suffering through life in Hawaii! SHUDUUUP! :-)

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
              hehe... I know it sucks so much ;o)

              But I do have to say that before I took this job I was really excited about going to my first home game... now it has to wait.